Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships between you and the Company regarding the use of the Services.
- If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions of the previous Article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
- If the Company determines that the applicant for the use registration has the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for the use registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reason at all.
- When you report a false matter when you apply for registration
- If it is an application from a person who has violated these Terms
- In addition, if the Company determines that the registration of use is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User IDs and Passwords)
- The User shall appropriately manage the user ID and password of the Service at his/her own risk.
- You may not transfer or rent your User ID and password to or share it with any third party under any means. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in matching the registration information, the Company considers the user ID to be used by the registered user himself/herself.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
- As a consideration for the paid portion of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website by the method specified by the Company.
- If the User delays the payment of the Usage Fee, the User shall Payment shall be made at a rate of 6%.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Users must not:
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, such as the contents of the Service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of our company, other users, or other third-party servers or networks;
- The act of commercially using the information obtained by the Service
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s services
- the act of unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
- Use of the Service for fraudulent purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of the Service or other third party;
- The act of becoming another user
- Advertising, advertising, solicitation, or commercial activity on the Services not granted by the Company
- an act intended to meet an unacquainted person of the opposite sex
- Providing direct or indirect benefits to anti-social forces in connection with the Company’s services;
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to the User if it is determined that there are any of the following reasons:
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, if the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
- The Company shall not be liable for any benefit or damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or suspension of the service.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Deregistration)
- If the User falls under any of the following, the Company may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part to the User or cancel the registration as a User without prior notice.
- In the event of a violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- When there is a default on the payment obligations such as charges
- When there is no response from the Company for a certain period of time
- When the Service has not been used for a certain period of time from the last use
- In addition, if the Company deems that the use of the Service is not appropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the acts performed by the Company under this Article.
Article 8 (Withdrawal)
The User shall be able to withdraw from the Service by the withdrawal procedure stipulated by the Company.
Article 9 (Denial of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Services include virtually or legal defects (including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, infringements, etc.) we do not explicitly or implicitly guarantee that there will be no
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to the Service. Provided, however, that the agreement between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including these Terms) shall be deemed to have been made in the Future. ) becomes a consumer contract as stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this disclaimer does not apply.
- Even in the case stipulated in the provided for in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall make negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. Damage caused to the User due to default or tort (including cases where the Company or the User can foresee or foresee the occurrence of damage) caused by special circumstances. We are not responsible for any In addition, the Company’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) Compensation for damages incurred by users due to default or tort shall be up to the amount of usage fees received from the User in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Services.
Article 10 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notice or Communication)
Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made in the method specified by the Company. Unless the User has notified the User of the change in accordance with the method separately stipulated by the Company, the Company shall notify or contact the contact who is currently registered as valid, and these shall be deemed to have reached the User at the time of transmission.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the interpretation of these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be governed by the law.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.