Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” in the Personal Information Protection Act, and information about the living individual, information and features that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact or other description contained in such information, fingerprints, It refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a particular individual from such information alone, such as data on Voiceprint and the insurer number of the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method for collecting personal information)
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including personal information of users made between users and business partners, etc., are provided to our business partners (including information sources, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc.). Hereinafter referred to as “partner”. May be collected from, etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purpose of our company’s collection and use of personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying your identity)
- To send you e-mails with information about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services you are using and other services provided by the Company;
- To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their registration information
- To charge users a usage fee for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to before the change.
- When the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company about the purpose after the change.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the user’s consent in advance, except in the following cases. However, this does not mean that it is allowed by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local public body or a person entrusted by the government to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned
- When the Company announces or announces the following matters in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person in question.
- How to accept the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the destination of such information shall not fall under a third party.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and the item of personal information used jointly, the scope of the person who uses it jointly, the purpose of use of the person who uses it and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance or put in a state where the person can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the Company requests disclosure of personal information from the person in question, the Company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. When disclosing personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significantly interfering with the proper implementation of the Company’s business
- In the case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- When the personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the User shall correct, add, or delete personal information to the Company (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) in the procedures established by the Company. ) can be charged.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the User, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the User without delay when corrections, etc. are made in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when the Company decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or erases the use of personal information from the person on the reason that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was acquired by illegal means (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”). We will conduct necessary investigations without delay.
- Based on the results of the survey set forth in the preceding paragraph, if it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will suspend the use of said personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends use, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., the Company will notify the User without delay.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expense for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend use, etc., and it is possible to take measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters other than each other stipulated in this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the following window.
Address: 1 Kawamuracho, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture Japan
Company name: Plantan Yamada
E-mail Address: email@example.com